Use this century's technology to preserve last century's memories.
Every family has special photographs from an era when photography was uncommon, even rare. Your great-grandparents may have only posed for one photo in their lifetime, on their wedding day. This photo is a priceless treasure that must be preserved.
We will carefully scan, repair and reprint old photographs, so that you have a wonderful replica to display in your home. Then you may store the original in safe, dark, airtight conditions, extending its lifespan.
We are very proud to provide Brisbane's best photo restoration service - you'll be amazed. Check out our galleries.
We can restore:
- Faded black & white and sepia-toned photos - by reviving them with strong tones and renewed contrast.
- Faded colour photos - by restoring the colour, or in severe cases, converting to striking black & white.
- Scratched or torn photos - by carefully retouching the damaged areas.
- Incomplete photos - in some cases, photos can be rebuilt from pieces or description.
- Historic certificates and other documents.
How much does it cost?
Take a look at our price-bracketed galleries for an indication of costs.
Get a free quote
Simply send us a good digital snap of your old photograph, give us its size and a brief description, and we'll reply with a quote for restoration.
Frequently asked questions
More general information on the FAQ page.